OPEN CALL | Aranno LandArt
Date limite: 31. mars 2021
- The project for Aranno Land Art must be a work – not necessarily a brand new one – of Land Art suitable for outdoor exhibition;
- The deadline for submitting the project is set for March 31, 2021;
- Fill in the slides of the file you find on the website aranno-land.art/artisti with the texts and all the required data;
- You can include from a minimum of one to a maximum of three images (photos, drawings or renderings);
- Estimate the budget needed to make your work. In the sum you can include your remuneration, all construction costs, materials, equipment, etc …;
- Once finished, save the pdf file and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The selected works will be commissioned by the Aranno LandArt a Cultural Association and financed through public and private sponsorships.
During the implementation the Artist will be hosted – board and lodging – in residence at Nellimya Arthouse adjacent to the place of realization.The days of stay of each artist will be planned according to the work and the consequent production time indicated in the form attached.
The synergistic collaboration of national and foreign artists is the preferential combination.
Since these are site specific works of Land Art, there is no collection and marketing by the Artists. The work may be subject to maintenance or will remain on display until spontaneous deterioration and any removal will be the responsibility of the Aranno Land Art Association.
Each Artist is required to fill in the participation form in detail, including production costs and materials used, natural and not, with particular preference for elements recovered on site.
By participating, you agree to give Aranno Land Art the rights of use relating to the texts, images of the works for the production phases: creation of content for the website and social networks as well as various forms of promotion by the Association.
For more information, contact Dr. Alessia Ballabio at email@example.com